- CATS works through a network of dealers throughout South Africa and Southern Africa. If you are not a registered dealer with CATS, please provide us with your address and we will refer you to our nearest dealer in your area.
2. How can I become a dealer for CATS?
- We require that your core business be sales of catering equipment
Please contact us here and one of our friendly sales agents will assist you with a dealer application and inform you of the documentation required
3. Can I view your equipment in your showroom?
- Yes! You may come and view any of our equipment in our showroom. Please just make prior arrangements with us to ensure the stock is ready and available
4. What are your trading hours?
- Monday to Thursday: 08h00 – 17h00
- Friday: 08h00 – 15h30
- Saturday and Sunday: Closed
5. I can’t find a particular item that I am looking for on CATS’s website. What can I do?
- Get in touch with one of our friendly sales staff, and we will assist wherever we can. Please see our contact details here.
6. Does CATS sell spares?
- Yes, we carry an extensive range of spares for all of our equipment.
7. Do I get a warranty on my purchase?
- Yes. The dealer, in conjunction with CATS will supply a 1-year warranty on all of our products (subject to certain Terms and Conditions). You may view our full warranty policy here.
8. Does CATS do repairs to commercial kitchen equipment?
- Yes we do. For under warranty repairs, our policy may be viewed here.
- For out of warranty repairs, we only do repairs to equipment originally sold by CATS.
- For equipment sold by CATS that is now out of warranty, we charge an assessment fee which needs to be paid upfront before any equipment can be assessed. Once the assessment fee has been paid, and the equipment assessed, a quotation for the repairs will be sent to the dealer.